Data Protection Regulations
Data Protection Regulations
METALOGONDE.COMis committed to the responsible treatment and protection of your personal data. METALOGONDE.COM means the web pages of METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. (https://metalogonde.com).The purpose of this policy is to describe how we collect and use the personal data you provide us through the METALOGONDE.COM website (https://metalogonde.com) so that you can make informed decisions about your personal data.
Whenever this statement refers to the METALOGONDE.COM website, it means that METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. is the entity responsible for processing the data, referring in particular to the organization with which it had, has or will have a business relationship or which, in any other way, decides which data will be collected and how it will be used.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
However, we may collect the categories of data listed below when you (i) fill in forms on METALOGONDE.COM service. This includes data provided at the time of registering with us, requesting information about our products or services, subscribing to our website services, emails notifications and / or newsletters, making an enquiry through our different enquiries forms and telephone service of METALOGONDE.COM; (ii) place an order through METALOGONDE.COM service relating to any purchase your make of our products or services; (iii) contact our telephone service (iv) interact with the METALOGONDE.COM website as a business customer, partner, supplier, subcontractor or, in any other capacity, as an entity with a commercial relationship with the METALOGONDE.COM website.
Through the METALOGONDE.COM website we can collect, archive and use data from the following categories, which you provide us directly:
|Category of Data||Example of Data|
|Identification Data||name, firstname, title|
|Contact Data||email, phone number, address, country|
|Any information that you voluntarily share with us||feedback, opinion, comments, information provided for in any of our helplines, fill in forms at website or others.|
Whenever you access METALOGONDE.COM, we will probably automatically collect information about the device, log and location, through Google Analytics.
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
METALOGONDE.COM will use your personal data for the following different legitimate business purposes:
- To allow the use of the METALOGONDE.COM website;
- To send email notifications;
- To provide you with support through the different communication channels available, such as telephone contact;
- To personalise your repeat visits to our website;
- To send you our METALOGONDE.COM newsletters when you have expressly consented to this;
- To comply with legal requirements and improve the security of our websites such as the prevention, detection and investigation of a crime and for loss prevention or fraud and to enforce our terms and conditions or policies and business principles as stated in METALOGONDE.COM;
- To respond to questions or complaints regarding the METALOGONDE.COM Website.
- To register and file your personal data, voluntarily provided by you through the METALOGONDE.COM job application forms.
HOW WE SHARE AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
A METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. is not in the business of sharing, selling or renting your personal data to others for the purposes of direct marketing unless you give us your express consent to do so and where permitted by applicable law.
METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. shares and transfers your personal data only as set forth below and in accordance with all privacy practices and local privacy requirements. We may share occasionally non personal, anonymized and statistical data with third parties for our own business purposes.
Below are the parties with whom we may share personal information and why:
- To other companies whenever it’s necessary to meet the purpose for which you have submitted your personal data and in particular, if necessary, for the provision of services, account administration, sales, marketing and support. We will take all necessary action to ensure that those other companies will follow our global data protection policy, this privacy statement and the applicable local law when handling personal data.
- To our third-party contractors and providers which perform certain functions on behalf of METALOGONDE.COM, such as analysing data and cloud hosting services. These parties only have access to such information as necessary to perform their functions and may not use it for any purpose other than to provide services to us.
- Data analysis: we collect information about you, such as information about the equipment used (type of equipment, operating system), registration and location of information (country) through the use of Google Analytics to know the performance of the METALOGONDE.COM website. We do not collect any personally identifiable information.
- Cloud storage services: Esfera Crítica Unipessoal, Lda., as a third-party supplier, stores the METALOGONDE.COM platform, including all services provided, on behalf of METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA.
- If for any reason, and at the sole discretion of METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA., it considers that it should do so, for example: compliance with applicable legislation or regulations or to respond to administrative or judicial requests for the provision of of information; in the event of a merger, sale, restructuring, acquisition, establishment of a partnership or any transfer of information necessary to identify and contact or to sue anyone who may be violating our Business Principles or other terms and conditions; or to, in any other way, protect METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
METALOGONDE.COM will keep your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were originally collected. Bear in mind that, in certain circumstances, this period may be longer, as a result of the Law or to allow the pursuit of the business interests of METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA., to carry out audits, to comply with our legal obligations, to comply with of contracts to which we are a party or for the resolution of any dispute.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- How long is the data needed to provide you with our products or services or to operate our business?
- Are we subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain your data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of contract or litigation.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss or destruction of your personal data. However, the METALOGONDE.COM website contains links to other websites. A METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. does not control and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are committed to ensuring that you can exercise your right of access and you can control your data.
Otherwise, and in accordance with our internal procedures, we will respond to the following requests as described below. All requests shall be addressed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org contacting us in writing to the address: METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA., Zona Industrial 2, 3720-051 LOUREIRO OAZ, Portugal.
We will try to respond to your request within a reasonable period of time and at no cost, except where doing so would involve a disproportionate effort. In certain circumstances we may verify your identity before responding to your request.
- Access to personal information: you have the right to request what personal data we hold about you subject to our right to identity verification. If you are requesting a copy of your data, we may charge you for a fee except where this is not permissible under local law.
- Rectification and deletion: you have the right to ask us to rectify your personal data if it is wrong or needs to be updated. You also have the right to request the deletion of your data. By virtue of the law or other data conservation obligations, it may not be possible to carry out the requested deletion.
- Marketing preferences: you can object to certain data processing operations (e.g., opt-out from marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of the METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. marketing emails);
- Asking any other questions related to the protection of your data in METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA.: you can contact us to:
- Mail: METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA., Zona Industrial 2, 3720-051 LOUREIRO OAZ; or
- Email: email@example.com
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA IN MARKETING?
METALOGONDE.COM may send you regular marketing communications about the services available through newsletters and in compliance with applicable legislation.
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by opting-in in communications we send to you.
Keep in mind that, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications, you may continue to receive communications of an administrative nature, referring, for example, to technical updates of our products, order confirmations, notifications about the activity of your METALOGONDE.COM account. or other notices that we deem important.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
A METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. reserves the right to update this statement from time to time by posting a new version on line. You are requested to check this page occasionally. All changes we make will be described on this page. Where we make any material changes to this Statement, we will provide a more prominent notice. . Your continued use of our Sites following such posts or notices will indicate your acceptance of such changes.