Data Protection Norms
METALOGONDE.COM is committed to the responsible handling and protection of your personal data. METALOGONDE.COM Service means the METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. service webpages (https://metalogonde.com). The purpose of this policy is to describe how we collect and use the personal data that you provide us via METALOGONDE.COM service (https://metalogonde.com) so that you can make informed choices about your personal data. When this statement refers METALOGONDE.COM service, it means that the controller of your data, with which you had, have or will have a business relationship or that otherwise decides which of your data is collected and how it’s used, is METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA..
If you have a question regarding METALOGONDE.COM Privacy Statement or associated practices, please contact us.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
However, we may collect the categories of data listed below when you (i) fill in forms on METALOGONDE.COM service. This includes data provided at the time of registering with us, requesting information about our products or services, subscribing to our website services, emails notifications and / or newsletters, making an enquiry through our different enquiries forms and helplines such as our METALOGONDE.COM helpline; (ii) place an order through METALOGONDE.COM service relating to any purchase your make of our products or services; (iii) contact our customer support or helpline; (iv) interact with METALOGONDE.COM service in your capacity as a consumer, a business customer, a partner, a supplier, a contractor or any other person with a business relationship with METALOGONDE.COM service.
Through the METALOGONDE.COM service we may collect, store and use the following data that you provide to us directly:
|Category of Data
||Example of Data
||name, firstname, title
||email, phone number, address, country
|Account Log In
||log in id, password or other security code
|Any information that you voluntarily share with us
||feedback, opinion, comments, information provided for in any of our helplines, fill in forms at website or others.
Also, as you access to the METALOGONDE.COM service, we may also collect automatically using Google Analytics information about you such as device, log and location information.
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
METALOGONDE.COM will use your personal data for the following different legitimate business purposes:
- To perform your use of the services available on METALOGONDE.COM;
- To perform or finalize any order which you have placed on METALOGONDE.COM;
- To manage your account;
- To send email notifications;
- To provide you with support via communication channels, such as customer or contact center support;
- To personalise your repeat visits to our website;
- To send you our METALOGONDE.COM newsletters when you have expressly consented to this;
- To comply with legal requirements and improve the security of our websites such as the prevention, detection and investigation of a crime and for loss prevention or fraud and to enforce our terms and conditions or policies and business principles as stated in METALOGONDE.COM;
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to METALOGONDE.COM service Websites.
- To register and archive your personal data, which you voluntarily provided through the service METALOGONDE.COM job application forms.
HOW WE SHARE AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
METALOGONDE.COM is not in the business of sharing, selling or renting your personal data to others for the purposes of direct marketing unless you give us your express consent to do so and where permitted by applicable law.
METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. shares and transfers your personal data only as set forth below and in accordance with all privacy practices and local privacy requirements. We may share occasionally non personal, anonymized and statistical data with third parties for our own business purposes.
Below are the parties with whom we may share personal information and why:
- To other companies whenever it’s necessary to meet the purpose for which you have submitted your personal data and in particular, if necessary, for the provision of services, account administration, sales, marketing and support. We will take all necessary action to ensure that those other companies will follow our global data protection policy, this privacy statement and the applicable local law when handling personal data.
- To our third-party contractors and providers which perform certain functions on behalf of METALOGONDE.COM, such as analysing data and cloud hosting services. These parties only have access to such information as necessary to perform their functions and may not use it for any purpose other than to provide services to us.
- If, for any reason, by METALOGONDE’s sole discretion, it is considered reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy any laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; in the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture or assignment to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Business Principles values or other terms and conditions; or to otherwise protect the METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA..
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
METALOGONDE.COM service will retain your personal data for the period of time that is necessary to fulfil the original purposes for which it has been collected. Please keep in mind that in certain cases a longer retention period may be required or permitted by law or to allow METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. to pursue its business interests, conducing audits, comply with our legal obligations, enforce our agreements or resolve any dispute.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
How long is the data needed to provide you with our products or services or to operate our business?
- Do you have a METALOGONDE.COM service account with us? In this case, we will keep your data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide the services to you.
- Are we subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain your data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of contract or litigation.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss or destruction of your personal data. However, the METALOGONDE.COM service site contains links to other websites. METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. does not control and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that you can exercise your right of access and you can control your data.
If you have registered for an account on METALOGONDE.COM service (https://metalogonde.com), you may directly and autonomously access your online profile and other personal details and update, amend, if legally possible, add or delete the data about yourself by logging into the applicable website or service with your username or password.
Otherwise, and in accordance with our internal procedures, we will respond to the following requests as described below. All requests shall be addressed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us in writing to the address:
METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA., Zona Industrial 2, 3720-051 LOUREIRO OAZ, Portugal.
- Access to personal information: you have the right to request what personal data we hold about you subject to our right to identity verification. If you are requesting a copy of your data, we may charge you for a fee except where this is not permissible under local law.
- Correction and deletion: in some jurisdiction, including according to data protection laws in the EU for data subjects in the EU, you have the right to correct or amend your personal data if it is inaccurate or requires to be updated. You may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, however this is may not be always possible due to legal requirements and other obligations to keep such data. In case we are requested to delete your data, we may keep some minimal information about you to be able to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our obligations.
- Marketing preferences: you can object to certain data processing operations (e.g., opt-out from marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of the METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. marketing emails);
- Filing a complaint: any complaints about our adherence to the practices described in this Statement shall be addressed as described above. In some jurisdictions, including according to data protection laws in the EU for complaints issued from subjects in the EU, you have the right to lodge a formal complaint with a data protection authority.
- Asking any other questions related to the protection of your data in METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA.:
The contact details are:
- Mail: METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA., Zona Industrial 2, 3720-051 LOUREIRO OAZ; or
- Email: email@example.com
We will do our best to address your request within a reasonable timeframe and free of charge, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. In certain cases, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA IN MARKETING?
METALOGONDE.COM service may send you regular marketing communications about our services, via our newsletter in accordance with relevant marketing laws.
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by opting-in in communications we send to you. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you, at any time by using the Privacy request form mentioned above.
Please note that even if you opt out from receiving marketing communications, you might still receive administrative communications from us, such as technical updates of our products, order confirmations, notifications about your METALOGONDE.COM account activities, and other important notices.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
METALOGONDE – INDÚSTRIA METALOMECÂNICA, LDA. reserves the right to update this statement from time to time by posting a new version on line. You are requested to check this page occasionally. All changes we make will be described on this page. Where we make any material changes to this Statement, we will provide a more prominent notice. Your continued use of our Sites following such posts or notices will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DO WE USE THEM?
Cookies are small text files that are placed onto your computer by websites and/or applications that you visit. Cookies are used to help us improve your experience when using our website – for example, storing your preferred language setting for the next time you visit.
The information we collect from cookies enables us to:
- Tailor our website to your personal needs;
- Remember the notifications that you have been shown, so that you are not shown them again;
- Make improvements and updates to our websites based on the way you want to use them.
WE USE THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF COOKIES:
CATEGORY 1: NECESSARY COOKIES
To ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our website, we recommend that you accept cookies.
Necessary cookies enable you to use our websites and all their features, such as enabling access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
CATEGORY 2: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
Functionality cookies enable us to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help us to remember data, such as your username and language preference, to save you having to enter them again the next time you visit. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.